St. Pius X Parish Adirondack Weekend
August 2 – 4, 2019
(5:00 pm Friday – 3:00 pm Sunday)
Pyramid Life Center – 253 Pyramid Road Paradox, NY 12858
Join us for a weekend filled with the sounds of the loons in the early morning, children’s laughter and crackling campfire! Spend a summer weekend at the Pyramid Life Center in the Adirondacks with your fellow parishioners.
- More than 750 acres of Adirondack wilderness with plenty of hiking trails
- A crystal-clear lake great for swimming and fishing, with an unspoiled shoreline and a 16 acre island
- Canoes, kayaks, campfires, a floating dock, volleyball & other games
- A rustic Adirondack camp with lodging that can accommodate the young and the young at heart
- Reasonably priced: lodging, food and full facility access: $35/day/person; 1/2 price for kids ages 4-12; free for children three and under
- Friday night’s meal is bring your own due to families’ varied arrival times
- Deadline to register via St. Pius X website is July 14
What should I bring?
As we get closer to the event, we’ll supply a list of things to bring. Expect to bring sheets and towels for your room, and perhaps even a fan for comfort. We will also ask folks to bring snacks or cold drinks for your room or cabin.
What are the sleeping arrangements?
The accommodations are rustic and vary from single rooms to dorm-style rooms that sleep 8+ people. Typical room sizing, however, is 2-3 people in a room. Shared bathrooms and showers are the norm, but some rooms are fortunate to have their own toilet and shower. We will do our best to provide you and your family with your first choice arrangements, but please be flexible. Make Terese Meagher aware of any limitations that should be considered for room assignments (contact information listed below).
How much will it cost and when do I pay?
The price for the weekend includes: the cost for lodging with full facility access and the cost for the food (except for Friday dinner which is BYOB). The costs are noted above. Upon completion of your registration form, you’ll automatically be redirected to a payment page. The meals will be prepped and served by our own parishioners. Weekend participants are expected to assist in food preparation and clean up for one meal.
Where can I find out more about Pyramid Life Center?
Please visit pyramidlife.org
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Call or e-mail Terese Meagher at (518) 527-8021 or email@example.com