New Mass Procedures
Beginning December 13, 2021
In accordance with the New York State Department of Health and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Albany, all employees and visitors will be required to wear a mask in St. Pius X Church and Parish Offices.
This mandate is effective starting December 13, 2021, and will be reevaluated on February 1st, 2022.
What to expect at mass
- All parishioners attending mass, funerals, weddings, other celebrations will be required to wear a mask when indoors at St. Pius X through February 1st, 2022
- Ambassadors will have extra masks available at each entrance of the Church and in the Parish Center for those who need one
- Other than mask requirements, there will be no further changes to mass procedures at this time:
- Seating on the Stafford side and Main sections of the Church will remain non-socially distanced seating
- Seating on the Chapel side of the Church, as well as in the Parish Center will remain socially distanced
- Contact tracing forms will continue to be optional at this time