I’m a returning Catholic – where do I start?
- Join us for a Sunday Mass: Sundays at St. Pius X are a wonderful time to come together as a community and lift our hearts towards God. All are welcome! See our Mass times here. Not sure where we are located? Click here for parish information.
- Become a member of our parish: Becoming a member of our parish allows us to keep you up-to-date on parish happenings and helps us to know who we serve! Once you are a member, you will be invited to our new parishioner gathering and receive additional information about our community. You can register in person by stopping into our Parish Office, visiting our Information Hub before or after weekend Masses, or you can click here and register online.
- Join a ministry: St. Pius X offers a variety of ministries.
- Attend a parish-wide event: Throughout the year we offer some signature parish-wide events that engage our members across the spectrum!
- Each September we host our Parish Picnic
- On the afternoon of Super Bowl Sunday we hold our Superfreeze Pre-Super Bowl Party
- Holy Thursday – we invite you and your family to join in our Holy Thursday Simple Supper following Holy Thursday Mass
- In the spring our Parish Service Day is a great way for you to get involved and give back
- Join fellow parishioners for Hospitality Sundays after Mass throughout the year
- Browse our website or bulletin: Interested in seeing what our community has to offer? Feel free to browse other sections of our website, download our most recent bulletin, or check out our calendar for our upcoming events.
Come talk to us!
Any member of our pastoral staff would be more than willing to set aside time to speak with you regarding any questions you may have or to simply welcome you and get to know you. Two of our staff members who are particularly eager to talk with returning Catholics are: Gayle Bouchard – 518-462-1336 ext 2010 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and Carm Turpin at email@example.com.
Here are some websites and books you might find helpful along the way:
- Catholics Come Home
- United States Catholic Catechism for Adults by the United States Council for Catholic Bishops
- Catholic Customs and Traditions by Greg Dues
- Rediscover Catholicism by Matthew Kelly
- Choosing to Be Catholic: For the First Time, or Once Again by William J. O’Malley, SJ
- Why Stay Catholic: Unexpected Answers to a Life-Changing Question by Michael Leach
If you have additional questions you can contact Fr.Walsh through the form above.