The Parish Life Center will be an attractive 15,000 square foot, two-story building with seven meetings rooms, a full basement and an elevator. Its’ design will be consistent with our church design and blend into the existing campus without taking away from our central focus, the church.
- The current Gathering Area will be doubled in size provide ample areas to socialize and meet people. There will be a refreshment area offering coffee, tea, and water before and after masses as well as for other occasions.
- A small gathering room for family use (for weddings, funerals, etc.)
- A youth and teen room
- A daycare room for babies and toddlers for use during masses and other activities
- Meeting rooms for small groups and a volunteer room
Second Floor: This entire floor will be one large multi-purpose room that can accommodate 25 to 100 people. It will be flexible space to meet the needs of a variety of events, such as senior luncheons, special programs, receptions after funerals and baptisms, educational and bible study sessions. There will be a limited service area equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, sink, and counter space.
Basement: For now, this space will be used for storage. It will be “studded” and ready for any future expansion that is needed.
- Parish Hall and Offices Improvements
In an effort to maximize the use of the current conference rooms and parish offices, this space will be renovated to meet our most pressing needs for the parish and school. We will also significantly improve the Parish Hall by upgrading the sound system and provide this space with a much-needed face lift.
- Prayer Garden
Located between the church and the new Parish Life Center will be a beautiful and serene prayer garden. It will be a place for prayer and reflection as well a memorable location to photograph families and friends on special occasions.