In the morning, do the 3 C’s: grab your coffee, light a candle and pray to Christ.
Find a quiet spot in your house. Grab a cup of coffee or cocoa, light a candle and experience Christ. Make the 3 C’s a special beginning to your day when you simply talk with Jesus- just for 10 minutes! Start simply with the words “Come Lord Jesus”. Repeat these words until your mind is cleared of all distractions. Once you are centered, begin your conversation with Jesus, asking Him for what you need, thanking Him for what you have and helping you become the best version of yourself.
Consider the following prayer process to help guide you…
- GRATITUDE- Begin by thanking God in a personal dialogue for whatever you are the most grateful for today.
- AWARENESS- Revisit the times in the past twenty-four hours when you were not the- best- version-of-yourself. Talk to God about these situations and what you learned from them.
- SIGNIFICANT MOMENTS- Identify something you experienced in the last twenty-four hours and explore what God might be trying to say you through that event (or person).
- PEACE- Ask God to forgive you for any wrong you have committed (against yourself, another person, or Him) and to fill you with a deep and abiding peace.
- FREEDOM- Speak with God about how He is inviting you to change your life, so that you can experience the freedom to be the- best- version-of- yourself.
- OTHERS- Lift up to God anyone you feel called to pray for today, asking God to bless and guide them.
- Pray the Our Father