Pope Francis describes his prayer life and ends by saying….
“But I pray mentally even when I am waiting at the dentist or at other times of the day.”
Our “TAKE 10” Lenten Program invites you to find time in your day to pray even if it is for ten minutes. It will change your life!
We will highlight two of our ten items each week and expand on what you can do to make them a part of your Lenten journey.
If you find you need a little structure to your prayer life, please consider stopping by the hub to pick up a prayer process card that Dynamic Catholic puts out.
- Read 10 minutes of scripture or read a bible story to your kids or grandkids. Click here for information
- Turn your most mundane tasks into a time to pray for someone who needs it. Click here for information
- On your way to work, turn off your radio and tell God what’s going on in your heart. Click here for information
- Incorporate prayer into your exercise routine. Click here for information
- Make a visit to church or chapel and sit in silence. Click here for more information
- Go to http://www.dynamiccatholic.com and sign up for daily reflections for your mobile devices.
- Before going to bed, thank God for the blessings you have experienced during the day. Click here for more information
- In the morning, do the three C’s: grab your coffee, light a candle and prayer to Christ. Click here for more information
- Order a CD of spiritual and uplifting music and pop it in on the way to work. Click here for more information
- Say grace before meals and say a prayer for those who do not have enough to eat. Click here for more information