Reconciliation (also called penance or confession):
• Come experience God’s love, forgiveness and healing in the Sacrament of Reconciliation. The reconciliation room is located on the Stafford Street side of the main church building. Both face-to-face and behind the screen methods are offered.
- Saturday afternoons from 4:15pm – 4:45pm or by appointment
- Communal Reconciliation Services are held during Advent and Lent (April 3, 2017, 11:00 am and April 4, 2017, 7:00 pm)
- During Lent we will also hold additional opportunities for reconciliation
- Children in the 2nd grade receiving their First Reconciliation participate in a communal reconciliation service each February