- Online Giving: Online giving allows for a specific amount to be deducted automatically from a checking or savings account through Vanco. You can set-up online giving either as a one-time donation or as a recurring gift. Online giving is not only easy, it’s also safe and secure. You can enroll online through our Online Giving page. Once enrolled you can make changes to your account anytime online or by calling our Business Manager, Nancy, at 518-462-1336, ext 2024. There is no cost for you to use our this program.
- Click here to donate to the 2016 Bishop’s Appeal
- Weekly Envelopes: Donation envelopes are mailed monthly to those registered in our parish. Please note, it will take 6 – 8 weeks to receive your first set of envelopes.
- By Mail: Mail your donations to: St. Pius X Church, 23 Crumitie Road, Loudonville, NY 12211. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
- Gifts of Stocks or Securities: This method of giving could have tax advantages for you. Check with your accountant.
- Gifts of Life Insurance: Consider naming St. Pius X as a beneficiary. This could qualify for tax benefits. Check with your accountant.
- Remember St. Pius X in Your Will: Please consider having the following statement included in your will: “I leave to the Roman Catholic Parish of St. Pius X, Loudonville, NY the sum of $____ or ____% of the residue of my estate, whichever is greater, for its religious, educational or charitable works.” Please contact your accountant to discuss tax implications.
Thank you for your generosity!!