Discussion Questions: Week of November 11, 2018
This week’s discussion questions are based on the Gospel found at Mark 12:41-44
- In the Gospel, Jesus was pleased with what the widow offered. Why was He so pleased?
- Can you think of a time or circumstance when giving for you was difficult or sacrificial?
- We’ve spent the last few weeks establishing our hearts of gratitude and praying in an effort to discern our gifts and talents. Have your family members, friends, co-workers identified any of your gifts and talents? If so, what are they?
- What gifts and talents do you feel you have? Try to think outside the box (i.e. good with people, fun loving, good listener, etc.) Where at St. Pius X can you see yourself using these?
- If your group has developed a level of comfort with one another, feel free to discuss the gifts and talents you see in each other.